Guidelines for Contributors
- Any law-related articles.
- At least 1000 words, but we encourage you to write even more
- Avoid using complex legal jargon that may confuse readers.
- Quotes and links must be correctly attributed.
- Your post should be 100% original and unpublished.
How to Apply to Write for
Bayview & Hunter’s Point Community Legal
Ready to write? Just submit your topic idea and complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll use the information you provide to help us evaluate your submission and if we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.